Challenge – Ensuring Systems are Scanned for Vulnerabilities and Properly Patched
Organizations often start with good intentions to address system vulnerabilities via the acquisition of technology that can periodically scan for vulnerabilities and automate the patching of systems. Unfortunately, these solutions often require advanced cybersecurity skills that is often difficult to hire and maintain because of a worldwide shortage of cybersecurity professionals.
Cygilant’s customers address these challenges head-on via a subscription to our managed vulnerability and patch management (VPM) service.
Benefits of Vulnerability and Patch Management Service
Protect Critical Assets
- Safeguard customer data, PII, and PHI data, and intellectual property from cyber-attacks via an effective vulnerability patching process
Leverage Your Preferred Vulnerability Management Technology
- Our SOC team will remotely managed your Qualys, Rapid7, or Tenable vulnerability assessment solutions yielding a better return on your existing investments in vulnerability scanning technology
- Cygilant Security Advisors, Security Analysts, and extensive SOC team improves efficiency in the use of vulnerability assessment tools and patch management solutions
Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Our VPM services help meet vulnerability and patching requirements of regulations including PCI DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, GLBA, SOX, FERPA, NERC-CIP, and others
Vulnerability and Patch Management Capabilities
Continuous Vulnerability Scanning
- Use of best-of-breed vulnerability assessment tools that continuously scan IT assets to identify and prioritize vulnerabilities
Risk-based Prioritization of Vulnerabilities
- Automatic prioritization of vulnerabilities based on exploitability and business risk
High Impact Reports
- Periodic reporting and guidance on reducing the attack surface from vulnerabilities, keeping all stakeholders up-to-date
- Patch Management service that scans, identifies, and can deploy missing patches for operating systems, including Windows, Linux, MacOS and third-party applications, including Adobe and Java
Integrated Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Subscription VPM services can quickly assess vulnerabilities and deploy appropriate patches in one integrated workflow
Auditable Change Management
- Auditable workflow and automated reports to demonstrate your risk management process for auditors and executives
- Assistance with meeting compliance requirements related to vulnerability patching
Dedicated GSOC Team
- A dedicated Cygilant cybersecurity advisor, backed by GSOC security engineers, provides a force multiplier effect to help you manage vulnerability scans and patch large IT environments cost effectively
Talk to an Expert
Learn how Cygilant can reduce your security vulnerabilities, improve your security workflow, and help you meet compliance mandates.
Please complete all required fields.