What is NYDFS Compliance?
New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Title 23 Part 500 of the State of New York Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations mandates the protection of specified electronic ‘Nonpublic Information’ and institution ‘Information Systems’ by implementing cybersecurity risk management controls.
How Does Cygilant Help?
Cygilant’s SOCVue Platform with Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, and Patch Management services supports financial service institutions address cybersecurity and compliance requirements from the NYDFS.
SOCVue Security Monitoring service provides:
- 24x7x365 monitoring of Information Systems
- Full SOC team reviewing alerts and helping investigate potential incidents or events
- Filtering false positives out of alerts, distilling the credible threats
- Detection of cybersecurity events
- Actionable remediation guidance to cybersecurity events
- Automated documentation of events and response for the Audit Trail
SOCVue Vulnerability Management service provides:
- Unlimited vulnerability scans, both internal and external
- Details, severity, and recommended solutions to discovered vulnerabilities
- Operational metrics and audit trail reports
SOCVue Patch Management service provides:
- Centralized, fast patching of institution assets with support for major operating systems and many common third-party software applications
- Risk mitigation through security patches
- Change control to prevent negative impact on business operations
- Audit trail to prove compliance and board-ready metrics reports
Talk to an Expert
Learn how Cygilant can reduce your security vulnerabilities, improve your security workflow, and help you meet compliance mandates.
Please complete all required fields.