Cygilant Patch Management
Cygilant SOCVue Patch Management service helps teams manage patches. The solution combines leading Ivanti patch management technology with Cygilant Cybersecurity Advisors (CSA) and the 24×7 SOC-as-a-Service team to help reduce the time and effort needed to research, test, deploy, and verify patching of software. The service provides tracking and documenting the patch process for compliance audits.
Dedicated experts work one-on-one with you as an extension of your team to identify required patches and prioritize based on vulnerability.
24×7 SOC Team
We operate global Security Operation Centers (SOCs) with four tiers of humans from level 1s to 4s working around the clock.
Patching made simple
Cygilant Patch Management simplifies and consolidates multiple streams of vulnerabilities and patch data to help deploy patches in an easy fashion.
Cygilant SOCVue Patch Management Benefits
Cygilant’s Patch Management service delivers world-class patching technology along with guidance to implement an effective patch management program. Your Cygilant CSA will help install the patching solution and ensure quick time-to-value.
Agent-based or agentless scanning and patching
Ivanti Security Controls interface for dashboards and reporting
Large third party application patch repository to cover popular business applications
Flexibility to automate patching or deploy updates on-demand
How Cygilant Patch Management Works.
Cygilant Patch Management combines Cygilant Cybersecurity Advisors, our 24×7 SOC-as-a-Service with Ivanti Security Controls Patch Management, which detects and remediates OS and third party application vulnerabilities on systems running Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and CentOS. Your Cygilant CSA will schedule regular meetings to review remediation progress as well as upcoming, planned system changes.
- Patch Repository – gain access to an industry-leading library of vendor patches for OS, browser and application support including Adobe, MS Office, VMWare and many more
- Patch Assessment – an agent-based or agentless scans for missing patches. Patches are assessed for applicability to the local system and criticality based on the vendor-provided details.
- Patch Deployment – gain access to an easy-to-use interface to schedule and deploy patches remotely. Patches can be automated to deploy after scans complete and multiple patches to one machine or multiple machines can be deployed at once.
- Reporting – Cygilant Patch Management includes standard reports – an executive summary and detailed reports by patch and by machine; advanced filtering and scheduling options and support for multiple export formats.
- Vulnerability and Patch Management – Combines continuous vulnerability scanning with patch identification, risk prioritization and deployment.
Join 200+ Businesses That Trust Cygilant
Patch Management Resources
Cygilant partnered with AT&T Cybersecurity and became an authorized reseller of USM Anywhere™. USM Anywhere delivers powerful threat detection, incident response, and compliance management in one unified platform. It combines the essential security capabilities...
Overview University Credit Union selected Cygilant as its Security Monitoring partner to help scale its small cybersecurity team to be more efficient at reviewing logs and alarms so they can be more effective at identifying and remediating cyberthreats. The result is...
Download the Cygilant Technical brief to understand our technology stack, people and process. Cygilant provides cybersecurity-as-a-service for mid-sized organizations to protect against cyber threats. As one of the only vendors that combines best-of-breed technology...
About Texas State Aquarium The Texas State Aquarium is a nonprofit aquarium located in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States. It is dedicated to promoting environmental conservation and rehabilitation of the wildlife of the Gulf of Mexico. It has been accredited by the...