EiQ Networks Adds Three New Resellers to Growing Partner ProgramBoston, Mass.
EiQ Networks, a pioneer in hybrid security as a service, today announced that three new resellers, Advoqt Technology Group, Chestnut Hill Technologies, and White Rock Security Group, have joined the company’s rapidly expanding channel program. More than three dozen resellers -- located throughout the U.S. and abroad -- are already leveraging SOCVue® security as a service, which includes EiQ’s world-class team of security and technology experts, to build comprehensive and affordable cybersecurity programs for their customers.
SOCVue consists of three services -- Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, and Patch Management – which improve an organization’s IT security posture through proactive security monitoring and vulnerability assessment while effectively reducing the cost of purchasing and maintaining complex IT security solutions.
EiQ’s newest partners include:
- Boston-based Advoqt provides IT Outsourcing and Consulting to mid-sized businesses. Services include: Application Development, Business Intelligence, Cloud Migrations, and Cybersecurity. Advoqt also offers a proprietary Artificial Intelligence and Process Automation software platform.
- Chestnut Hill Technologies, headquartered in Cohasset, Massachusetts, is a leading provider of cyber and IT risk-based consulting services, as well as strategic consulting support within the ERP, CRM, BI and Applications/Infrastructure spaces.
- A Dallas-headquartered company, White Rock Security Group is a premier solutions provider specializing in information technology and network security. White Rock’s comprehensive suite of IT and network security solutions defend enterprises from existing and emerging, known and unknown, internet security threats.
“All three new partners meet our criteria for ideal resellers -- organizations that are committed to providing their customers with best-of-breed security solutions,” said Phil Demeo, Vice President of Alliances, EiQ Networks. “One of our main goals in 2017 is to partner with companies that are subject matter experts in their specific niches and are well-established in their geographic locations. We’re looking forward to working with Advoqt, Chestnut Hill, and White Rock to provide them, and their customers, with our tried and proven mix of trained cybersecurity analysts combined with SOCVue security as a service to stay one step ahead of malware, ransomware, and other threats facing all organizations, both large and small.”
For more information about the benefits of being an EiQ Networks’ partner, please go to: https://www.eiqnetworks.com/partners
More About SOCVue
EiQ delivers comprehensive proactive and reactive security monitoring program to protect against modern-day cyber threats while meeting regulatory mandates. EiQ’s SOCVue® services combine the best people, process, and technology for an enterprise-class IT security program:
EiQ’s SOCVue Security Monitoring service gives customers visibility and control over their IT environment with around-the-clock threat detection, analysis and notification, proactive remediation guidance, and compliance auditing.
EiQ’s SOCVue Vulnerability Management service uses Qualys technology to mitigate risk with unlimited scans, analysis, and remediation guidance – so customers can focus on what matters most: their core business.
EiQ’s SOCVue Patch Management service identifies, analyzes, and reports on missing patches on operating systems and third-party applications while providing the ability to schedule, approve, and remotely deploy and validate patches with a simple click of a mouse.
SOCVue gives customers the flexibility and cost savings of a security-as-a-service offering, and also provides a world-class team of security and technology experts to manage the technology around the clock and help implement cybersecurity best practices. SOCVue enables organizations to:
- Reduce the cost of purchasing and maintaining complex IT security solutions
- Supplement existing IT staff with cybersecurity experts from EiQ’s 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Improve their IT security posture through proactive security monitoring and vulnerability assessment
- Help meet compliance requirements such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, FFIEC, GLBA, and more
About EiQ Networks
EiQ, a pioneer in hybrid security as a service, is transforming how mid-market organizations build enterprise-class security programs. Acting as an extension of our customers’ IT teams, EiQ provides continuous security operations based on best-of-breed technology at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions. EiQ is a trusted advisor to organizations that need to improve their IT security and compliance posture and protect against cyber threats and vulnerabilities. For more information, visit: www.eiqnetworks.com.
← Return to all News