Recent Updates to Company’s SecureVue Cloud Platform Enhance Security Monitoring, Log Collection and Threat Detection Capabilities
Burlington, Mass., January 14, 2020 – Cygilant, leading Cybersecurity Agency and provider of Security-as-a-Service to mid-sized organizations, today highlighted recent additions to its SecureVue Cloud Platform. SecureVue Cloud enables clients to quickly gain comprehensive visibility into their cloud-based operations, making it easier to identify potential problems and make needed changes.
Most organizations today utilize a combination of traditional IT and cloud-based services. With a majority of data being used and stored outside of the office network perimeter, it has become more important than ever for IT teams to have full visibility into their cloud-based resources, including all access controls, configurations and data usage. Cygilant’s SecureVue Cloud Platform empowers mid-sized organizations with the enterprise-class visibility and control they need – and does so in a simple and affordable way.
New additions to the cloud monitoring capabilities in the SecureVue Cloud Platform include:
- Expanded Security Content for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Threat Detection – an updated set of alert policies for detecting suspicious or malicious activity in AWS CloudTrail events and VPC Flow logs are now part of SecureVue Cloud.
- Sophos Cloud Support – SecureVue Cloud clients can now collect and manage logs from Sophos Central – and can pair it with 24×7 monitoring by Cygilant’s global Security Operation Centers (SOCs) to detect potential threats.
“In the past, it has proven difficult for organizations using a mix of on-premise and cloud solutions to gain real access and control – and feel secure. Recently, however, cloud vendors have made a lot of progress by having audit logs and events available through APIs,” said Kevin Landt, vice president of product management at Cygilant. “Here at Cygilant, we have been making heavy investments in integrating with these data sources to ensure our customers have full visibility into all of their cloud-based resources at any given time.”
Some of the existing cloud monitoring capabilities of Cygilant’s security monitoring service include:
- Log collection and monitoring for the leading cloud infrastructure providers, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Threat detection for cloud-based productivity software, including Microsoft Office365 and Google G-Suite.
- Security monitoring for leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications such as Box, Cisco Umbrella, Okta, and more.
- Vulnerability scanning and remediation guidance for AWS EC2 instances.
Cygilant helps its clients be protected from the latest cybersecurity threats through a combination of automated tools and personalized advice. The company provides clients with dedicated Cybersecurity Advisors (CSAs), who work directly with customers as an extension of their team; global 24×7 Security Operation Centers (SOCs) which constantly monitor customers’ networks, using the latest threat hunting, detection, patch management and incident response technologies; and the company’s SOCVue Platform, which consolidates multiple streams of security data to help customers detect and respond to threats faster.
For more information on how Cygilant can help you gain visibility into your cloud-based resources, or to see a demo, please contact us at https://offers.cygilant.com/securevue-cloud-demo.