BURLINGTON — August 4, 2020 — Cygilant, provider of Cybersecurity-as-Service to mid-size organizations, today announced it will join LogPoint, the Modern SIEM and UEBA company, for a live webinar on “10 Reasons you need a Modern SOC and a Modern SIEM.” The webinar will take place on Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 11 a.m. EDT. You can register at: hubs.ly/H0s-ysD0.
- Ben Harrison, Director SOC and Security Services, Cygilant
- Jake McCabe, CISSP, Presales Director, LogPoint
- Host: Joe Murphy, Cygilant
The live webinar will define what a modern security operations center (SOC) and modern security Information event management (SIEM) are and how they differ from their traditional counterparts. The discussion will also cover how Cygilant’s Cybersecurity Advisors (CSAs), SOC-as-a-Service and SocVue Platform, combined with LogPoint’s SIEM, delivers immediate value to customers, enabling them to access real-time data collection, analysis, and remediation recommendations.
“Many IT and security professionals today lack the resources they need to conduct 24/7/365 cybersecurity monitoring. This is critical to maintain compliance and ensure that employees have the software and tools they need to do their jobs efficiently and effectively in remote and hybrid work settings,” said Dr. Harrison. “By combining Cygilant’s modern SOC with another best-in-breed solution, LogPoint’s modern SIEM, we’re delivering customers with the cybersecurity protection they need in an increasingly complex cloud environment, while ensuring the human relations aspect that Cygilant is known for remains at the heart of our joint service.”
Click here to register for this complimentary webinar.
- To learn more about the Cygilant and LogPoint partnership, click here.
- Click here to watch a video of Rob Scott, CEO and president of Cygilant, and Soren Laustrup, founder and managing director, Americas of LogPoint, discussing the Cygilant and LogPoint partnership.
- Read our blog post “A Modern SOC Meets a Modern SIEM.”