Burlington, Mass., April 02, 2020 – Cygilant, provider of Cybersecurity-as-a-Service to mid-sized organizations, today announced the launch of its “Weekly Cybersecurity Q&A” webinar series, discussing the latest news, trends and best practices in the world of enterprise cybersecurity.
The upcoming live webinars will be hosted by cybersecurity experts Dr. Jonny Milliken and Dr. Ben Harrison from Cygilant, who will be joined by various guest experts. The multi-week webinar series will take place every Thursday at Noon EDT/9 A.M. PDT through May 14, 2020. Click here to register for this complimentary webinar series.
- Jonny Milliken, security research and SOC manager, Cygilant
- Ben Harrison, global SOC and security operations, Cygilant
- The “Weekly Cybersecurity Q&A” webinar series will focus on topics including new vulnerabilities, patches, network encryption and compliance, among other issues. Every webinar will include a live discussion followed by Q&A session based on questions submitted by attendees.
- Submit a question here: https://offers.cygilant.com/cybersecurity-weekly-qa and follow us on Twitter at @Cygilant and join the online conversation using the hashtag #CygilantChat.
- The multi-week webinar series will take place on Thursday at Noon EDT/9 A.M. PDT on the following dates:
- April 2, 2020 – Click here to access webinar recording and transcript
- April 9, 2020 – Watch Week 2
- April 16, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- April 30, 2020
- May 7, 2020
- May 14, 2020
- Register for the complimentary webinar series here: https://offers.cygilant.com/cybersecurity-weekly-qa.
- View archived webinars here: https://www.cygilant.com/library/
Cygilant protects mid-sized organizations from the latest cybersecurity threats through a combination of automated tools and personalized advice. The company provides dedicated Cybersecurity Advisors (CSAs), who work directly with customers as an extension of their team; global 24×7 Security Operation Centers (SOCs), which constantly monitor customers’ networks using the latest threat hunting, detection, patch management and incident response technologies; and its SOCVue Platform, which consolidates multiple streams of security data to help detect and respond to threats faster. For more information about how Cybersecurity-as-a-Service can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your security team, please visit www.cygilant.com, read the company blog, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
fama PR for Cygilant