Belfast, Northern Ireland, June 11, 2020 – Cygilant, provider of Cybersecurity-as-a-Service to mid-sized organizations, today announced that it is looking to fill seven positions in its Belfast location. The positions are:
- Cybersecurity Advisor – CSAs build the security partnerships with Cygilant customers which is at the core of how Cygilant delivers its service. They are actively liaising with internal teams, customer contacts and reviewing and analyzing data to identify ways to improve the experience for customers.
- DevOps Engineer – DevOps Engineers work as part of the Product Engineering team. They drive forward Cygilant’s ability to build, deploy and release Cygilant products like SOCVue. As such they will have technical ownership to ensure stability in Cygilant’s automated pipeline, be at the forefront of building and maintaining release strategy, to ultimately deliver excellent quality products for customers.
- QA Automation Engineer – The QA Automation Engineer plays an important part in the company’s product development process. Their work will ensure updates and improvements on the product are rolled out promptly and without issue, positively impacting customers’ ability to reduce their attack surface and avoid breaches.
- Security Analysts – Analysts in Cygilant operate at the front lines of cybersecurity, actively reviewing and analyzing data to identify potential threats to our customers worldwide.
- Associate Level 1 – The best candidates should have previous security experience and are inquisitive, eager to learn and possess a clear passion for the security industry.
- Associate Intern – Applicants should be finishing or midway through a one plus year course in cyber security or related disciplines and looking to complete a period of industrial work as part of their education.
- Software Engineers – Software Engineers work as part of the Product Engineering team. They develop across our entire stack, on Cygilant products like SOCVue.
- Senior Software Engineer – Senior Software Engineers have technical ownership to ensure Cygilant meets business requirements, adhere to high coding standards and engineering principles, and ultimately deliver excellent quality products for customers.
- Software Engineer – Software Engineers will be coding and testing feature changes, adhering to high coding standards and engineering principles and ultimately delivering excellent quality products for customers.
The company will be hosting a Virtual Tech Career Open House on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 5 p.m. GMT. Candidates will have the opportunity to hear from Cygilant’s respective technical leads about the different opportunities. Interested attendees can register here. For additional information on the roles or for those interested in applying now, please visit cygilant.com/careers.
Cygilant provides Cybersecurity-as-a-Service to mid-sized organizations through a combination of automated tools and personalized advice. The Belfast office services the company’s 200 plus customers, with a specific focus on helping those in the finance, education, healthcare, and retail industries ensuring they are protected from the latest cybersecurity threats.
The company recently expanded into Belfast and already employees 25 people locally – over 100 globally. Cygilant’s office is located in the city center of Belfast (Centrepoint, 24 Ormeau Avenue, Belfast) and all positions are currently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic.