Burlington, Mass., June 11, 2020 – Cygilant, provider of Cybersecurity-as-a-Service to mid-sized organizations, today announced that it will be teaming with AT&T Cybersecurity, a Cygilant technology partner, to present a new webinar on the “5 Cybersecurity Failures That May Be Happening At Your Organization.”
The live webinar, taking place on June 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT, will feature experts from Cygilant and AT&T Cybersecurity taking an in-depth look at five common real-world scenarios that organizations need to be prepared to handle. The discussion will cover key topics, including password problems, operational mistakes and ransomware attacks, among other challenges.
This webinar discussion will help attendees recognize critical cybersecurity problems in their own organizations and provide practical advice on how to safeguard against them. Click here to register for this complimentary webinar.
- Ben Harrison, global SOC and security operations, Cygilant
- Stephen Opipari, solutions engineer, AT&T Cybersecurity
- Host: Joe Murphy, digital marketing manager, Cygilant
- Join experts from Cygilant and AT&T Cybersecurity as they review common cybersecurity problems, offer real-world examples and share best practices that will help you secure your organization’s networks, critical information and applications.
- The webinar titled, “5 Cybersecurity Failures That May Be Happening At Your Organization,” will take place on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM EDT.
- Register for the complimentary webinar here: https://offers.cygilant.com/5-cybersecurity-failures-that-may-be-happening-at-your-organization.
- For any who cannot attend the live discussion, the archived webinar will be available on-demand afterwards at this link.